Free Anthropology Notes for IAS Exam
Civil Service India strives to provide you with as much free materials as possible to help you prepare for the IAS exam. We try to source as much original and authentic study materials as we can and place it on the website. Do use these notes on Anthropology to supplement your preparations. We are hoping that our free Anthropology notes for upsc are useful in the UPSC mains exam. Also please do remember to go to the listed reference books and make your own notes as many topics may not have been covered in these Anthropology notes that we have uploaded.
- Relationships with other disciplines: Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Earth Sciences and Humanities.
- Main branches of Anthropology, their scope and relevance
- Relationship of Prehistoric Archaeology with other branches of Anthropology
- Characteristics of Primates
- Comparative anatomy of Man and Apes
- Primate Adaptations
- Skeletal changes due to erect posture and its implications